Your Personal Injury Lawyers in Richmond and Harrisonburg, VA

We represent individuals, not the insurance company.

From day one, our diverse team of trusted and local lawyers will fight on your behalf for the one-on-one care your case and life deserve. Whether you’re a victim of a car accident, medical malpractice, seeking worker’s compensation, are the personal representative of a wrongful death victim, or more, our personal injury lawyers at Cravens & Noll are exceptional and prepared to fight for the compensation you deserve. Our law firm has represented over 25,000 Virginians across 4 decades in business and we know that every legal case is always…personal.

Our attorneys at Cravens & Noll are listed among the top lawyers in America and have been invited to join the million-dollar advocates’ forum, a group whose membership requirement is at least a 1 million-dollar verdict or settlement. Less than 2% of all lawyers in America qualify.

We will always:

  • Determine the value of the damages incurred
  • Negotiate compensation that best suits the interests of our clients
  • Evaluate each case closely to know when it’s time to go to trial

If you or someone you love has been injured as a result of recklessness, negligence, or carelessness from another individual in Richmond, Petersburg, Harrisonburg or central Virginia then turn to the trusted and local lawyers at Cravens & Noll, P.C.

Get An Evaluation Of My Personal Injury Case

Unlike other firms where you may only speak to a paralegal…you’ll be in touch with one of our Attorneys immediately after completing this form.


Our Richmond personal injury lawyers can advise and represent you in claims arising from the following:

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I afford a lawyer?

Yes. Actually, there is no fee charged unless the attorney wins money for you. Injury cases are handled on a contingency basis with the attorney taking a percentage of the recovery.

I did not have to go to the Emergency Room, and the pain did not really start until the next day. Is it too late now?

No, it is not too late. It is common for pain to set in a day or two after the accident. Get to a doctor and get treated and call Cravens & Noll.

I was in a hit and run accident. I did not see the plate on the car that hit me and I don’t know who it was. Can I still sue?

Absolutely. In Virginia, hit and run accidents are far too frequent. You may still bring suit, or even settle your claim without a lawsuit against your own policy or the policy on the vehicle you were operating.

I do not have health insurance and cannot afford medical care. What can I do?

Call Cravens & Noll. We can help you locate medical providers who will treat you and accept payment for care after your case is resolved.

I was in an accident. What should I do?

Call the police and make an accident report.
Exchange information with the other driver.
Take pictures at the scene of vehicles and location.
Document and photograph your injuries.
Collect the name and telephone numbers of witnesses.
Seek immediate medical treatment;
Document your recovery by diary and photos of injuries, bruising and medical devices;
Call Cravens & Noll for the highest quality legal representation available.

I was in an accident and the Officer cited both of us in the accident. Can I still make a claim?

Yes, the officer’s decision is not final. Cravens & Noll can assist you in the traffic matter and the claim simultaneously.

I was injured in an accident, but the person who hit me did not have insurance. Can I still make a claim?

Yes you can. If you have your own automobile policy, your insurance company will have to cover the claim under the Uninsured Motorist Protection section of your policy and this can provide coverage up to the face amount of your own policy.

I was injured and need help, but I am not a legal resident of The United States, may I still make a claim?

Yes. Legal residence in the United State is not a requirement to make an injury claim against someone who has hurt you in an accident.

What are the most common injury claims your firm handles?

Automobile and Motor Vehicle Injuries
Fatal Accidents
Medical Malpractice
Nursing Home Neglect & Elder Abuse
Tractor Trailer Accident and Fatalities

What do I do if I have been in an accident?

Document everything, including taking photos of the accident, auto damage, and your injuries.
Get the accident reported to police immediately.
Exchange your information with the other driver(s) and witnesses.
Get and keep a copy of the Motor Vehicle Accident Report prepared by the responding officer.
If hurt, seek medical attention, and get emergency medical assistance if required.
Document your pain daily in a journal. Record your progression whether good or bad regarding pain, flexibility, tenderness, balance and all medical appointments.
If you have headache or nausea, seek emergency medical attention and DO NOT DRIVE YOURSELF.
Record your progress and recovery by photo or video.
Remember, you must document your story to truly explain the extent of the damage someone’s carelessness has caused. Also document the disruption and inconvenience, the pain and the suffering you endured. We understand, and the jury will too when you show your documentation.

Request a Consultation

Get your case reviewed within 24 hours.

C&N Interest Form
I have read the disclaimer. | Privacy Policy
When you complete this contact form, you’ll be contacted by one of our representatives, if not by one of our Attorneys. Our entire firm is committed to representing your rights to ensure the most favorable results possible. We understand your busy schedule and offer evening and Saturday initial consultations for Personal Injury needs.

4 Locations    |    804-330-9220    |    540-246-0684

Skip to content